If you're following me on TPT, I did put up a few new activities over the summer and plan on adding more. If you've left a comment recently, I will reply to them ASAP! I'm still a little behind but am working on it.
I also want to note that although I am a German teacher, I am also certified to teach French, Latin and Math 7-12. My hope is to include some entries that are specific to some of those other content areas that I teach. So even though this blog is focused on helping German teachers (there are so few of us...), I want to talk about strategies that can be used in other content areas and teaching in general.
- Answer Bank (activity idea for Math)
- IPAs: Integrated Performance Assessments (which I will be doing with my German 3/4 class this year)
- Mosaics (activity for Latin)
- Model EU (activity for Globalisierung in upper level classes)
- AP Student Feedback (I've only taught AP German, but strategies pertain to other languages)
- Product Reviews
- Frau Leonard